Does your ecommerce shop look blah? Have you outgrown your website? Struggling to communicate your business’s unique value through your web presence? Then kiss those generic third party templates goodbye and work with our dedicated team!
Having an optimized online presence is essential for your business. This is because billions of users perform trillions of searches daily looking for goods and services. It’s how new customers find you.
Whether you are just starting out and have no web presence or you have a site or online shop that doesn't serve your needs anymore––we are here to help.
Our team works with business owners like you to tell your brand’s story through simple design that helps your site's visitors easily and efficiently access your goods or services.
We help you more effectively capture leads through your website or ecommerce shop, transforming it from a marketing tool to a lead and value capture engine. Check out the different types of websites (or combination of sites) we can help you build to more effectively service your customers and grow your business below.
1. An eCommerce website allows you to sell products or services from your online store. According to MailChimp, an eCommerce website that allows you to sell physical goods, services, and digital products over the internet rather than at a brick-and-mortar location.Through an e-commerce website, a business can process orders, accept payments, manage shipping and logistics, and provide customer service.
2. A business website establishes your brand’s online presence. A business website informs your audience, explains your value proposition, boosts brand recognition and drives sales.
3. Blog websites allow you to share your business’s written and visual content on any topic. According to Wix, 86% of businesses now employ blogging as part of their content marketing strategy to acquire leads through organic traffic and social shares.
4. Creative professionals, such as graphic designers, artists and writers, use portfolio websites to centralize, organize, and display samples of their work. Portfolio websites make it easy for clients to check out your skills and expertise.
5. An event website allows for streamlined event management, from invites to marketing, and even through follow-up. An event site serves as your event’s central command station, acting as the information hub of your event marketing efforts.
6. A membership website ensures exclusivity by requiring visitors to sign up or pay a fee to receive full access to its services, tools or resources. Perhaps you have an online magazine or publication that requires membership to read. Alternatively, you may have a business or nonprofit site that you want to add a members-only page to access additional content. Doing so can increase revenue streams, builds trust and loyalty between your members and increases website traffic.
7. A brochure or informational websites act as a resource to convey information. Examples include encyclopaedias and news outlet websites. They often include long form content to satisfy reader curiosity and implement search functions, so visitors can find what they are looking for easily and efficiently.
8. An online forum website allows you to build community around a shared interest, and even allow site owners or businesses to earn profit by restricting access to members only.
Transform your ordinary website into an exciting web app, website or ecommerce shop that serves as a robust online marketing tool. Our team can help you create features such as a blog, membership exclusive access, or an online forum where your company’s goods and services can be purchased and leads can more effectively be captured. Our engineers and designers can give your company the online makeover it deserves to elevate your business!